NVS Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 683 Assistant, LDC, Storekeeper Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are required checking Eligibility details for NVS Job Advertisement and Apply Online 13-12-2017. All Candidates Who Are Applying For NVS Recruitment 2017. 683 Assistant, LDC, Storekeeper Should Check Vacancy Details Like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, and Exam Date, Before Applying.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Vacancy Information Details
Total no of posts – 683 Posts
Salary Pay: Rs. 9300-34800/- With 4200/4600/- Grade Pay(post 1,2,5), Rs. 5200-20200/- With 2400/1900/1800/- Grade Pay(post 3,4,6-8).
Location – Uttar Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Audit Assistant - 03 posts
- Hindi Translator - 05 posts
- Stenographer - 06 posts
- Lower Division Clerk -10 posts
- Female Staff Nurse - 81 posts
- Catering Assistant - 61 posts
- LDC / Storekeeper - 440 posts
- Lab Attendant - 77 posts
Age limit –
Candidates age should not be more than
- 35 Years (Post 3,5),
- Applicant age should be between 18 - 30 years (Post 1,2,8),
- 18 - 27 years (Post 4,6,7) Years.
Educational Qualification –
Applicants who are interested to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Jobs, they must possessed Class 8th, 10th, 12th, Diploma,(Nursing), Graduation degree (B. Com / B.Sc) in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Examination Fee –
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-(Post 1,2,5), Rs. 750/-(Post 3,4,6,7,8)
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Selection Process –
- online Computer Based Test,
- skill test.
How to Apply –
All Eligible candidates may fill the Online application through official website http://nvshq.org before or on 13-12-2017.
Important Dates and links – Last Date for Registration of Online Application - 13-12-2017 (13th December 2017).