MPSRLM Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 366 Manager, Advisor Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are required checking Eligibility details for MPSRLM Job Advertisement and Apply Online 03-11-2017. All Candidates Who Are Applying For MPSRLM Recruitment 2017. 366 Manager, Advisor Should Check Vacancy Details Like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, and Exam Date, Before Applying.
Madhya Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission (MPSRLM) Vacancy Information Details
Total no of posts – 366 Posts
Location – Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Post:
- Assistant-State Project Manager - 01
- State Project Manager (Livelihood) - 01
- Advisor - 04
- District Project Manager - 23
- District Manager (Agriculture) - 23
- Assistant District Manager-Community Training - 23
- District Manager-Evaluation & Observation - 28
- District Manager-Skill upgrades and employment - 27
- District Manager-Microfinance - 30
- District Manager-Small Enterprise Development - 30
- Co-operation Team Member-Group motivator - 176 posts
Age limit –
Candidates age should not be more than
- 18 - 40 Years,
- upper age limit is 55 years (for District Project Manager) As on 30-09-2017.
Educational Qualification –
Applicants who are interested to apply for Madhya Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission Jobs, they must possessed Graduation Degree / Post Graduation Degree / Engineering Degree / PG Diploma in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Process –
- Psychometric Examination &
- Personal Interview.
How to Apply –
All Eligible candidates may fill the Online application through official website http://www.iifm.ac.in before or on 03-11-2017.
Important Dates and links – Last Date for Registration of Online Application - 03-11-2017 (03rd November -2017)