KVIC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 342 Assistant, Executive Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are required checking Eligibility details for KVIC Job Advertisement and Apply Online 19-11-2017. All Candidates Who Are Applying For KVIC Recruitment 2017. 342 Assistant, Executive Should Check Vacancy Details Like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, and Exam Date, Before Applying.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) Vacancy Information Details
Total no of posts – 342 Posts
Location – All Over India
Name of the Post:
1. Assistant Director Gr.I (Khadi) - 03
2. Assistant Director Gr.I (Adm. & HR) - 11
3. Assistant Director Gr.I (Training) - 02
4. Assistant Director Gr.I (FBAA) - 16
5. Assistant Director Gr.I (Economic Research) - 04
6. Assistant Director Gr.I (Village Industries) - 18
Group-B (Non-Gazetted Post)
1. Senior Executive (Ec.R) - 37
2. Senior Executive ( Legal) - 07
3. Junior Translator - 02
Group-C (Non-Gazetted Post: Technical & Non-Technical Posts)
1. Executive (Khadi) 31
2. Executive (Village Industries) - 109
3. Executive (Training) - 23
4. Junior Executive (FBAA) - 67
5. Assistant (Training) - 04
6. Assistant (Village Industries) - 07
7. Publicity Assistant (II) - 01 posts
Age limit –
Candidates age should not be more than
- 35 years (for Group-B (Gazetted Post)),
- 30 years (for Group-B (Non-Gazetted Post)).
- Applicant age should be between 18 - 27 years (for Group-C post 1-6),
- 18 - 25 years (for Group-C post 7).
Educational Qualification –
Applicants who are interested to apply for Khadi and Village Industries Commission Jobs, they must possessed Class 12th, Diploma, Bachelor of Engineering, Master Degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Process –
- Computer Based Test,
How to Apply –
All Eligible candidates may fill the Online application through official website http://www.kvic.org.in before or on 19-11-2017.
Important Dates and links – Last Date for Registration of Online Application - 19-11-2017 (19th November-2017)