IPPB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 214 Managers Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are required checking Eligibility details for IPPB Job Advertisement and Apply Online 31-10-2017. All Candidates Who Are Applying For IPPB Recruitment 2017. 214 Managers Should Check Vacancy Details Like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, and Exam Date, Before Applying.
India Post Payments Banks (IPPB) Vacancy Information Details
Total no of posts – 214 Posts
Location – All Over India
Name of the Post:
- DGM (Back Office Operations) - 01
- DGM (Regulatory Compliance) - 01
- DGM (Legal) - 01
- DGM (Operational Risk and Fraud - 01
- DGM (Program/ Vendor Management) - 01
- DGM (Accounts) - 01
- AGM (Regulatory Reporting) - 02
- AGM (Circle) - 16
- AGM (Financial Planning & Budgeting) - 01
- AGM (Human Resource Development) - 01
- AGM (Internal Audit) - 01
- Chief Manager (Procurement) - 01
- Chief Manager (Administration) - 01
- Chief Manager (Circle) - 32
- Chief Manager (Central Processing Centre) - 04
- Chief Manager (Taxation) - 01
- Chief Manager (Book Keeping & Accounting) - 03
- Chief Manager (Retail Products) ) - 01
- Chief Manager (Merchant Products) - 01
- Senior Manager (Branch) - 117
- Senior Manager (Cheque Truncation System) - 03
- Senior Manager (ATM Reconciliation) - 02
- Senior Manager (Reconciliation) - 02
- Manager (Account Opening) - 16
- Manager (Vendor Performance Management) - 03 posts
Age limit –
Candidates age should not be more than
- 55 years (Post 1-6),
- 53 years (Post 7,9-11),
- 50 years (Post 8,12-20),
- 35 years (Post 21-25).
Educational Qualification –
- Go To Detailed Advertisement.
Selection Process –
- Assessment or
- Group Discussion.
How to Apply –
All Eligible candidates may fill the Online application through official website http://www.indiapost.gov.in before or on 31-10-2017.
Postal Address: "CHRO, India Post Payments Bank Limited Malcha Marg Post Office, Chankyapuri New Delhi -110021"
Important Dates and links – Last Date for Registration of Online Application - 31-10-2017 (31st October -2017)