CBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Offline for 06 Advisor, Dy. Advisor Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are required checking Eligibility details for CBI Job Advertisement and Apply Offline within 60 Days. All Candidates Who Are Applying For CBI Recruitment 2017. 06 Advisor, Dy. Advisor Should Check Vacancy Details Like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, and Exam Date, Before Applying.
Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Vacancy Information Details
Total no of posts – 06 Posts
Location – New Delhi
Salary And Grade Pay:
- Rs. 37,400 - 67,000/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 8,900/-(For Post 1),
- Rs. 15,600 - 39,100/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs. 5,400/7600/-(For Post 2-4).
Name of the Post:
- Senior Advisor (Engineering) - 01 post
- Advisor (Engineering) - 01 post
- Dy. Advisor (Civil) - 03 posts
- Dy. Advisor (Electrical/Electronics) - 01 post
Age limit –
Candidates age should not be more than
- 56 Years.
Educational Qualification –
Applicants who are interested to apply for Central Bureau of Investigation Jobs, they must possessed Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering/B.Tech in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Selection Process –
- Written Exam
How to Apply –
All Eligible candidates may fill the Offline application through official website http://www.cbi.gov.in before or on Within 60 Days.
Postal Address: "Central Bureau of Investigation 5-b, 7th Floor ,CGO Complex, Lodhi Road , New Delhi -110003."
Important Dates and links – Last Date for Registration of Offline Application - Within 60 Days.