EESL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 138 Manager, Officer, Engineer Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are required checking Eligibility details for EESL Job Advertisement and Apply Online 25-09-2017. All Candidates Who Are Applying For EESL Recruitment 2017. 138 Manager, Officer, Engineer Should Check Vacancy Details Like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, and Exam Date, Before Applying.
Energy Efficiency Service Limited (EESL) Vacancy Information Details
Total no of posts – 138 Posts
- Rs. 29100 - 54500/-(Post 1,2),
- Rs. 24900 - 50500/-(Post 3),
- Rs. 20600 - 46500/-(Post 4),
- Rs. 16000 - 35500/-(Post 5,6),
- Rs. 60,000/-(Post 7),
- Rs. 28,000/-(Post 8),
- Rs. 29,000/-(Post 9).
Location – All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Deputy Manager (Technical) - 04 posts
- Deputy Manager (Finance) - 04 posts
- Assistant Manager (E2) - 01 post
- Officer (E1) - 01 post
- Asstt. Officer Gr.II (Finance) - 03 posts
- Asstt. Officer Gr.II (HR) - 03 posts
- Assistant Manager (International Business) - 02 posts
- Asstt. Engineer Gr.III (Technical) - 115 posts
- Asstt. Engineer Gr.II - 05 posts
Age limit –
Candidates age should not be more than
- 37 years (Post 1-3,7),
- 30 years (Post 4-6,9),
- 27 years (Post 8).
Educational Qualification –
Applicants who are interested to apply for Energy Efficiency Service Limited Jobs, they must possessed Diploma/ Degree in Engineering/ Technology, Graduate Degree, CA/ICWA in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Examination Fee –
- For General Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil
Selection Process –
- Written Exam
How to Apply –
All Eligible candidates may fill the Online application through official website http://www.eeslindia.org before or on 25-09-2017.
Important Dates and links – Last Date for Registration of Online Application - 25-09-2017 (25th September-2017)