DSSSB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 835 Assistant, Superintendent, Warde Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are required checking Eligibility details for DSSSB Job Advertisement and Apply Online 21-11-2017. All Candidates Who Are Applying For DSSSB Recruitment 2017. 835 Assistant, Superintendent, Warde Should Check Vacancy Details Like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, and Exam Date, Before Applying.
Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Vacancy Information Details
Total no of posts – 835 Posts
Salary & Grade Pay:
- Rs. 9,300 -34,800/- With 4,600/4,200/- Grade Pay (for Post 1,3),
- Rs. 5,200 - 20,200/- With 1,900/2,800/- Grade Pay (for Post 2,4-6).
Location – Delhi
Name of the Post:
- Grade-II (DASS) - 221
- Pharmacist (Homeopathic) - 40
- Legal Assistant - 13
- Asstt. Superintendent - 96
- Matron (Only for Female) - 64
- Warder (Only for Male) - 401 posts
Age limit –
Candidates age should not be more than
- 20 - 32 years (for Post 1),
- 18 - 27 years (for Post 4-6).
- upper age limit is 27 Years (for Post 2),
- 30 Years (for Post 3).
Educational Qualification –
Applicants who are interested to apply for Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Jobs, they must possessed Class 12th, Diploma in Homoeopathy pharmacy, Bachelor degree in Law, Degree in Arts/Commerce/Science or Agriculture in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Examination Fee –
- For General/OBC Candidates : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman Candidates : Nil
Selection Process –
- Written Exam
- Skill Test.
How to Apply –
All Eligible candidates may fill the Online application through official website http://delhi.gov.in before or on 21-11-2017.
Important Dates and links – Last Date for Registration of Online Application - 21-11-2017 (21st November 2017).