SBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 21 Manager, Vice President Posts. All Eligible Candidates Are required checking Eligibility details for SBI Job Advertisement and Apply Online 10-08-2017. All Candidates Who Are Applying For SBI Recruitment 2017. 21 Manager, Vice President, Should Check Vacancy Details Like Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, and Exam Date, Before Applying.
State Bank of India (SBI) Vacancy Information Details
Total no of posts – 21 Posts
Location – All Over India
Name of the Post:
- DGM (Cyber Security) - 01 post
- AGM (Cyber Security) - 01 post
- Dy. Manager (IS Audit) - 05 posts
- Vice President - Customer Analytics - 01 post
- Senior Manager (Product Specialist) - 02 posts
- Vice president (Complaints Management) - 01 post
- Assistant Vice President (IS Audit) - 05 posts
- Senior Manager (IS Audit) - 05 posts
Candidates age should not be more than
- 28 - 45 Years (Post 1),
- 26 - 40 Years (Post 2),
- 21 - 35 Years (Post 3),
- 26 - 45 Years (Post 4),
- 27 - 35 Years (Post 5,6),
- 32 - 45 Years (Post 7),
- 28 - 40 Years (Post 8) As on 01-07-2017
Applicants who are interested to apply for State Bank of India Jobs, they must possessed Engineering Degree / Post Graduation Degree in relevant discipline or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Examination Fee –
- For General/OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Rs. 100/-
All Eligible candidates may fill the Online application through official website http://www.sbi.co.in .before or on 10-08-2017.
Postal Address: "The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021"
Important Dates and links – Last Date for Registration of Online Application - 10-08-2017 (10th August -2017)